FSC1 SINGLE BAG FILTER
FSC1 Single Bag Filter Housings are used in low flow applications, where high temperatures and pressures are not required. They have a durable stainless steel construction, and utilize an easy to use v-clamp to close the housing. All FSC1 single bag filter vessels fit size #2 filter bags.
- Economically Priced, simple design
- No Tools required. V-Clamp cover closure makes changing bags fast and easy.
- No Bypass – bag sealing is guaranteed with our proprietary bag clamping mechanism.
- Easy to Clean – Vessel housings are electropolished stainless steel.
- Versatile– Housing will accept either standard or pleated bags.
- Accepts industry standard #2 size filter bags
- Large Inventory available.
- FSC1 series vessels have V-Clamp covers and are rated for 87 psig maximum working pressure.
- ASME “U” stamp is not available on this design
- 2″ or 3″ Threaded connections available
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304 SS) or S6 (316 SS)
- Vessel gasket selection is N (nitrile) or V (viton)
- Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket – Basket available with R (round) bottom for standard bags or F (flat) bottom for pleated bags.
- Floor mounting tabs allow for the smallest possible footprint.
- FSC1 style vessels accept industry standard #2 (30″) bags.
- On chart below: 01-02-02 [First 01 is # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″) and third 02 is the outlet size (2″)]
- All vessels have 1/2″ npt vent connection
- Hydraulic Test Pressure:
( 180 psig )
- Design Temperature:
( 14 F – 194 F )
- Filter Volume:
- #1 (4.75 gal.),
- #2 (7.40 gal)
- Nuts & Bolts:
Zinc coated carbon steel
- Empty Weight:
- #2 (55.0 lbs)
|Series||Model #||Bag Quantity||Bag Size||Material||Max Pressure (psi)||Connection Inlet/Outlet||Connection Type|
- FSC1 series vessels have V-Clamp covers and are rated for 87 psig max. working pressure. – ASME not available on this design.
- 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″).
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304SS) or S6 (316SS)
- Vessel gasket selection is V (Viton) or N (nitrile).
- Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket. – Basket available with F (Flat) bottom for pleated bags or R (Round) bottom for standard bags.
- FSC1 style vessels accept industry standard #2 (30″) Bags.