FSC2 SINGLE BAG FILTER
FSC2 Single Bag Filter Housings are used in low flow applications, where high temperatures and pressures are not required. They have a durable stainless steel construction, and utilize an easy to use v-clamp to close the housing. All FSC2 vessels fit size #2 filter bags.
|A||38 7/8″ – 52 5/8″|
|B||33 3/4 ” – 47 1/2″|
|D||0″ – 13 3/4″|
- Economically Priced, simple design
- No Tools required. V-Clamp cover closure makes changing bags Fast and Easy
- No Bypass – bag sealing is guaranteed with our proprietary bag clamping mechanism
- Easy to Clean – Vessel housings are electropolished
- Housing will accept either standard or pleated bags
- Bottom Outlet & Adjustable Legs simplify installation
- Large Inventory available
- On the chart below: 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″)
- All vessels have 1/2″ npt vent connection
- Hydraulic Test Pressure:
( 180 psig )
- Design Temperature:
( 14 F – 194 F )
- Filter Volume:
- #2 (7.40 gal)
- Nuts & Bolts:
Zinc coated carbon steel
- Empty Weight:
- #2 (55.0 lbs)
|Series||Model #||Bag Quantity||Bag Size||Material||Max Pressure (psi)||Connection Inlet/Outlet||Connection Type|
- FSC2 series vessels have V-Clamp covers and are rated for 116 psig max. working pressure.
- ASME not available on this design.
- 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″).
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304SS) or S6 (316SS)
- Vessel gasket selection is V (Viton) or N (nitrile).
- Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket.
- Basket available with F (Flat) bottom for pleated bags or R (Round) bottom for standard bags.
- FSC2 style vessels accept industry standard #2 (30″) Bags.