FSC1 SINGLE BAG FILTER
FSC1 Single Bag Filter Housings are no longer manufactured, however, you can still get support when needed because we have replacement parts and filter bag media in-stock and ready to ship to you.
We recommend you take a look at our FSC2 Bag Filter Housings which are updated versions of the FSC1 and are used in many applications.
The FSC1 single bag filter vessels use #2 size filter bags. When needed, we have them in stock and ready to ship to you. Simply call 248-919-6119, we will help you decide which filter media would be ideal for your specific application.
- Economically Priced, simple design
- No Tools required. V-Clamp cover closure makes changing bags fast and easy.
- No Bypass – bag sealing is guaranteed with our proprietary bag clamping mechanism.
- Easy to Clean – Vessel housings are electropolished stainless steel.
- Versatile– Housing will accept either standard or pleated bags.
- Accepts industry standard #2 size filter bags
- Large Inventory available.
- FSC1 series vessels have V-Clamp covers and are rated for 87 psig maximum working pressure.
- ASME “U” stamp is not available on this design
- 2″ or 3″ Threaded connections available
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304 SS) or S6 (316 SS)
- Vessel gasket selection is N (nitrile) or V (viton)
- Stainless steel filter vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket – Basket available with R (round) bottom for standard bags or F (flat) bottom for pleated bags.
- Floor mounting tabs allow for the smallest possible footprint.
- FSC1 style vessels accept industry standard #2 (30″) bags.
- On chart below: 01-02-02 [First 01 is # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″) and third 02 is the outlet size (2″)]
- All vessels have 1/2″ npt vent connection
- Hydraulic Test Pressure:
( 180 psig )
- Design Temperature:
( 14 F – 194 F )
- Filter Volume:
- #1 (4.75 gal.),
- #2 (7.40 gal)
- Nuts & Bolts:
Zinc coated carbon steel
- Empty Weight:
- #2 (55.0 lbs)
|Series||Model #||Bag Quantity||Bag Size||Material||Max Pressure (psi)||Connection Inlet/Outlet||Connection Type|
- FSC1 series vessels have V-Clamp covers and are rated for 87 psig max. working pressure. – ASME not available on this design.
- 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″).
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304SS) or S6 (316SS)
- Vessel gasket selection is V (Viton) or N (nitrile).
- Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket. – Basket available with F (Flat) bottom for pleated bags or R (Round) bottom for standard bags.
- FSC1 style vessels accept industry standard #2 (30″) Bags.