FSCT SINGLE BAG FILTER
FSCT Single Bag Filter Housings are used in low flow applications where high temperatures and pressures are required.
These filter housings are engineered with safe durable stainless steel construction and include a goose-neck inlet for smooth laminar flow.
All FSCT bag filter housings fit size #2 filter bags and we have these housing and filter bags in-stock and ready to quickly ship to you.
Call 248-919-6119 now for filtration ideas and your FREE no-obligation Quote.
|A||35 13/16″- 49″|
|B||29 5/16″ – 42 9/16″|
|C||0″ – 13 3/16″|
- Robust Design with 4 point cover
- Easy Opening & Closing
- No Bypass Cover – designed to seal directly on filter bag ring, eliminating possible bypassing
- Top Inlet Design – minimizes unfiltered liquid and makes bag changes, fast and easy
- Housing will accept either standard or pleated bags
- Bottom Outlet & Adjustable Legs simplify installation
- Large Inventory available
- ASME option available
- On the chart below: 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″).
- All vessels have 1/2″ npt vent connection
- Hydraulic Test Pressure:
( 200 psig )
- Design Temperature:
( 14 F – 194 F )
- Filter Volume:
- #2 (7.40 gal)
- Nuts & Bolts:
Zinc coated carbon steel
- Empty Weight:
- #2 (72.6 lbs)
|Series||Model #||Bag Quantity||Bag Size||Material||Max Pressure (psi)||Connection Inlet/Outlet||Connection Type|
|FSCT||FSCT010202S4NR2||1||2||SS 304||150||2″||ANSI Flanged|
|FSCT||FSCT010202S6NR2||1||2||SS 316L||150||2″||ANSI Flanged|
- FSCT series filter vessels are rated for 150 psig and available with ASME stamp
- 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″).
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304SS) or S6 (316SS) or CS (carbon steel)
- All carbon steel vessels are painted with two components epoxy primer & topcoat.
- Vessel gasket selection is V (viton) or N (nitrile).
- Vessel includes a perforated SS bag support basket.
- Basket available with F (Flat) bottom for pleated bags or R (Round) bottom for standard bags.
- FSCS style vessels accept industry standard #2 (30″) Bags.
- Add “- ASME” to the end of model #, to order ASME option.