FSCS SINGLE BAG FILTER
FSCS Single Bag Filter Housings are used in low flow applications, where high temperatures and pressures are not required. They have a durable carbon steel or stainless steel filter housing construction, and utilize eye bolts to close the housing for high pressure operation. All FSCS vessels fit size #2 filter bags.
|A||43 5/16″ – 56 1/2″|
|B||34 1/16″ – 47 1/4″|
|C||0″ -13 3/16″|
- Value Priced
- Robust Design with 4 point cover
- Easy Opening & Closing. Cover has integrated handle in lid and is attached to a swingbolt
- No Bypass – bag sealing is guaranteed with our
proprietary bag clamping mechanism
- Easy to Clean
- Housing will accept either standard or pleated bags
- Bottom Outlet & Adjustable Legs simplify installation
- Large Inventory available
- ASME option available
- On the chart below: 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″)
- All vessels have 1/2″ npt vent connection
- Hydraulic Test Pressure:
( 200 psig )
- Design Temperature:
( 14 F – 194 F )
- Filter Volume:
- #2 (7.4 gal.),
- Nuts & Bolts:
Zinc coated carbon steel
- Empty Weight:
- #1 (72 lbs)
|Series||Model #||Bag Quantity||Bag Size||Material||Max Pressure (psi)||Connection Inlet/Outlet||Connection Type|
- FSCS series filter vessels are rated for 150 psig and available with ASME stamp
- 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″).
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304SS) or S6 (316SS) or CS (carbon steel)
- All carbon steel vessesl are painted with two components epoxy primer & top coat.
- Vessel gasket selection is V (viton) or N (nitrile).
- Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket.
- Basket available with F (Flat) bottom for pleated bags or R (Round) bottom for standard bags.
- FSCS style vessels accept industry standard #2 (30″) Bags.
- Add “- ASME” to end of model #, to order ASME option.