FSSB MULTIPLE BAG FILTER
FSSB Multi Bag Filter Housings are used in high flow applications and can operate under high temperature and pressure.
Constructed of either stainless steel or carbon steel.
Many clients use these multi-bag filter housings in water and oil applications.
FSSB bag filter housings are in-stock with up to 12 bags per vessel, which will get you higher flow rates and less downtime for bag changes.
These FSSB series filter vessels are rated 150 psig working pressure and use industry standard #2 filter bags which we always have in-stock, ready to ship to you.
Call now, 248-919-6119, we’ll help you get the perfect bag filter.
- Fast Turnaround. Spring Balanced Lid and swing bolts make bag changes faster than davit swing lid design
- No Bypass – bag sealing is guaranteed with our compression style bag clamps
- Large Capacity Available – up to 12 bags per vessel means higher flow rates and less downtime for bag changes
- Ergonomic Design. Low profile allows easier access and our Spring Balanced Lid can be opened with one hand
- Flexibility – accepts both #2 bags or pleated cartridges, alternate inlet & outlet sizes & orientation, can be specified
- Inventory Available or Made-to-Order
- ASME option
- On the chart below, Model # 03-03-03 means:
(First 03 is the # of bags (3),
second 03 is the std. Inlet Flange Size (3″), and
third 03 is the std. Outlet size (3″)
- All vessels lids have two, 1/2″ npt vent connections.
- All vessels have an 1 1/4″ drain plug located on the bottom of both the inlet and outlet pipe.
- Hydraulic Test Pressure ( 200 psig )
- Design Temperature ( 176 F )
- Standard Inlet and Outlet sizes are listed. Other sizes and orientation maybe ordered.
- All vessels sandblasted inside and out (SSPC-SP5)
|Series||Model #||Bag Quantity||Bag Size||Material||Max Pressure (psi)||Connection Inlet/Outlet||Connection Type|
|FSSB||FSSB030303S4NR||3||2||SS 304||150||3||ANSI Flanged|
|FSSB||FSSB040404S4NR||4||2||SS 304||150||4||ANSI Flanged|
|FSSB||FSSB060606S4NR||6||2||SS 304||150||6||ANSI Flanged|
|FSSB||FSSB80808S4NR||8||2||SS 304||150||8||ANSI Flanged|
|FSSB||FSSB120808S4NR||12||2||SS 304||150||8||ANSI Flanged|
|FSSB||FSSB030303S6NR||3||2||SS 316L||150||3||ANSI Flanged|
|FSSB||FSSB040404S6NR||4||2||SS 316L||150||4||ANSI Flanged|
|FSSB||FSSB060606S6NR||6||2||SS 316L||150||6||ANSI Flanged|
|FSSB||FSSB080808S6NR||8||2||SS 316L||150||8||ANSI Flanged|
|FSSB||FSSB120808S6NR||12||2||SS 316L||150||8||ANSI Flanged|
- FSSB series filter vessels are rated for 150 psig working pressure and available with ASME stamp.
- 03-03-03 (First 03 is the # of bags (3), second 03 is the std. Inlet Flange Size (3″), and third 03 is the std. Outlet size (3″).
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304SS) or S6 (316SS) or CS (carbon steel)
- All carbon steel vessesl are painted with two components epoxy primer & top coat.
- Vessel gasket selection is V (viton) or N (nitrile).
- Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket.
- Basket available with F (Flat) bottom for pleated bags or R (Round) bottom for standard bags.
- FSSB multibag vessels are designed for use with #2 filter bags or pleated cartridges.
- Add “- ASME” to end of model #, to order ASME option.
- Add “- A”, “-B”, or “-C” for the inlet & outlet orientation specified. Outlet is always tangential with bottom.