FSC2 SINGLE BAG FILTER
FSC2 Single Bag Filter Housings are used in low flow applications, where high temperatures and pressures are not required.
These stainless steel bag filter housings have durable SS construction and include a safe foolproof V-clamp to easily close and seal your housing.
All FSC2 vessels fit size #2 filter bags. We always have these filter bags in stock, ready to ship to you.
Call now or when you want free expert application advise and your FREE QUOTE, 248-919-6119.
|A||38 7/8″ – 52 5/8″|
|B||33 3/4 ” – 47 1/2″|
|D||0″ – 13 3/4″|
- Affordably Priced
- Simple Design
- No Tools required. V-Clamp cover closure makes changing bags Fast and Easy
- No Bypass – bag sealing is guaranteed with our proprietary bag clamping mechanism
- Fast & Easy to Clean – Stainless steel bag filter housings are electropolished for the easiest rinsing and cleaning
- Housing will accept either standard or pleated bags
- Bottom Outlet & Adjustable Legs simplify your installation
- Large In-Stock Inventory of stainless steel single bag filters available and ready for fast shipping to you
- On the filter bag size chart below: 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″)
- All vessels have 1/2″ npt vent connection
- Hydraulic Test Pressure:
( 180 psig )
- Design Temperature:
( 14 F – 194 F )
- Filter Volume:
- #2 (7.40 gal)
- Nuts & Bolts:
Zinc coated carbon steel
- Empty Weight:
- #2 (55.0 lbs)
|Series||Model #||Bag Quantity||Bag Size||Material||Max Pressure (psi)||Connection Inlet/Outlet||Connection Type|
- FSC2 series vessels have V-Clamp covers and are rated for 116 psig max. working pressure.
- ASME not available on this design.
- 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″).
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304SS) or S6 (316SS)
- Vessel gasket selection is V (Viton) or N (nitrile).
- Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket.
- Basket available with F (Flat) bottom for pleated bags or R (Round) bottom for standard bags.
- FSC2 style vessels accept industry standard #2 (30″) Bags.