FSCQ MULTIPLE BAG FILTER
FSQC Multi-Bag Filter Housings are used in high flow applications when minimizing downtime and maximizing profits are valuable to you and your company.
The Quick-Change clamps free you up to change bags faster and easier, while also having a high-pressure operation.
- Quickest Turnaround. Our Quick Change opening & closing mechanism enables the fastest bag change out possible
- No Bypass – bag sealing is guaranteed with our compression style bag clamps
- Highest Capacity Available – up to 23 bags per vessel means higher flow rates and less downtime for bag changes
- Ergonomic Design. Low profile allows easier access and our Spring Balanced Lid can be opened with one hand
- Flexibility – accepts both #2 bags or pleated cartridges, alternate inlet & outlet sizes and orientation can be specified
- Inventory Available or Made-to-Order
- ASME option
- On the chart below, Model # 03-03-03 means:
(First 03 is the # of bags (3),
second 03 is the std. Inlet Flange Size (3″), and
third 03 is the std. Outlet size (3″)
- FSQC series bag filter vessels are rated for 150 psig working pressure and are available with ASME “U” Stamp
Fits industry standard #2 filter bags
- On the chart below: 03-03-03 [First 03 is the # or bags (3), second 03 is the inlet flange size (3″) and third 03 is the outlet flange size (3″)]
- The material of construction is S4 (304 SS), S6 (316 SS) or CS (carbon steel). [All carbon steel vessels are painted with epoxy primer]
- Vessel gasket selection is V (Viton) or N (nitrile)
- Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket available with R (round) bottom for standard bags or F (flat) bottom for pleated bags
- FSQC multi-bag filter housings are designed for use with #2 filter bags or pleated cartridges
- Add “-ASME” to the end of the model # to order the ASME option
- Add “-A”, “-B”, or “-C” to specify outlet orientation. The outlet is always tangential with the bottom.
Call, 248-919-6119 Now For Your Fast Free No-Obligation Quote!
- All vessels lids have two, 1/2″ npt vent connections.
- All vessels have an 1 1/4″ drain plug located on the bottom of both the inlet and outlet pipe.
- Hydraulic Test Pressure ( 200 psig )
- Design Temperature ( 176 F )
- Standard Inlet and Outlet sizes are listed. Other sizes and orientation maybe ordered.
- All vessels sandblasted inside and out (SSPC-SP5)
|Series||Model #||Bag Quantity||Bag Size||Material||Max Pressure (psi)||Connection Inlet/Outlet||Connection Type|
|FSQC||FSQC030303S4NR||3||2||SS 304||150||3″||ANSI Flanged|
|FSQC||FSQC040404S4NR||4||2||SS 304||150||4″||ANSI Flanged|
|FSQC||FSQC060606S4NR||6||2||SS 304||150||6″||ANSI Flanged|
|FSQC||FSQC080808S4NR||8||2||SS 304||150||8″||ANSI Flanged|
|FSQC||FSQC120808S4NR||12||2||SS 304||150||8″||ANSI Flanged|
|FSQC||FSQC171010S4NR||17||2||SS 304||150||10″||ANSI Flanged|
|FSQC||FSQC231010S4NR||23||2||SS 304||150||10″||ANSI Flanged|
|FSQC||FSQC030303S6NR||3||2||SS 316L||150||3||ANSI Flanged|
|FSQC||FSQC040404S6NR||4||2||SS 316L||150||4||ANSI Flanged|
|FSQC||FSQC060606S6NR||6||2||SS 316L||150||6||ANSI Flanged|
|FSQC||FSQC080808S6NR||8||2||SS 316L||150||8||ANSI Flanged|
|FSQC||FSQC120808S6NR||12||2||SS 316L||150||8||ANSI Flanged|
- FSQC series filter vessels are rated for 150 psig working pressure and available with ASME stamp.
- 03-03-03 (First 03 is the # of bags (3), second 03 is the std. Inlet Flange Size (3″), and third 03 is the std. Outlet size (3″).
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304SS) or S6 (316SS) or CS (carbon steel)
- All carbon steel vessesl are painted with two components epoxy primer & top coat.
- Vessel gasket selection is V (viton) or N (nitrile).
- Vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket.
- Basket available with F (Flat) bottom for pleated bags or R (Round) bottom for standard bags.
- FSQC multi bag filter vessels are designed for use with #2 filter bags or pleated cartridges.
- Add “- ASME” to end of model #, to order ASME option.
- Add “- A”, “-B”, or “-C” for the inlet & outlet orientation specified. Outlet is always tangential with bottom.