DUPLEX BAG FILTER HOUSINGS
Duplex Bag Filter Housings can utilize either single or multi-bag filter housings to ensure that filters are always online, even during bag changes.
- Quickest Turnaround – Unique to duplex bag filter housings, you can turn the isolation valves to put the second filter online and eliminate downtime due to bag changes.
- No Bypass – bag sealing is guaranteed with our compression style bag clamps
- Different Capacities for Different Applications – Duplex housings can be designed with either single or multi-bag filter housings.
- Flexibility – accepts both #2 bags or pleated cartridges, alternate inlet & outlet sizes and orientation can be specified
- Inventory Available or Made-to-Order
- ASME housings available
- Duplex units are constructed using FSSB or FSCT series filter vessels. These duplex filter vessels are rated for 150 psig working pressure and are available with ASME “U” Stamp.
- Material of construction is 304 SS, 316L SS, or carbon steel. [All carbon steel vessels are painted with epoxy primer.]
- Vessel o-ring selection is Viton or nitrile
- Duplex filter vessels include perforated SS bag support basket available with round bottom that fits standard or pleated bags.