FSCS SINGLE BAG FILTER
FSCS Single Bag Filter Housings are many times used in low flow applications where high temperatures and pressures are not required.
These tested and proven housings have a durable carbon steel or stainless steel filter housing construction and include eye bolts to safely and efficiently close the housing for high-pressure operation.
All FSCS vessels fit size #2 filter bags and we always have them in stock when you need them. Call 248-919-6119 for help choosing the perfect filter and media for your facility.
|A||43 5/16″ – 56 1/2″|
|B||34 1/16″ – 47 1/4″|
|C||0″ -13 3/16″|
- Value Priced
- Robust Design with 4 point cover
- Easy Opening & Closing. Cover has integrated handle in lid and is attached to a swingbolt
- No Bypass – bag sealing is guaranteed with our
proprietary bag clamping mechanism
- Easy to Clean
- Stainless steel bag filter housing will accept either standard or pleated bags
- Bottom Outlet & Adjustable Legs simplify installation
- Large Inventory available
- ASME option available
- On the chart below: 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″)
- All vessels have 1/2″ npt vent connection
- Hydraulic Test Pressure:
( 200 psig )
- Design Temperature:
( 14 F – 194 F )
- Filter Volume:
- #2 (7.4 gal.),
- Nuts & Bolts:
Zinc coated carbon steel
- Empty Weight:
- #1 (72 lbs)
|Series||Model #||Bag Quantity||Bag Size||Material||Max Pressure (psi)||Connection Inlet/Outlet||Connection Type|
- FSCS series filter vessels are rated for 150 psig and available with ASME stamp
- 01-02-02 (First 01 is the # of bags (1), second 02 is the inlet flange size (2″), and third 02 is the outlet size (2″).
- Material of construction selection is S4 (304SS) or S6 (316SS) or CS (carbon steel)
- All carbon steel vessesl are painted with two components epoxy primer & top coat.
- Vessel gasket selection is V (viton) or N (nitrile).
- Stainless steel filter vessel includes perforated SS bag support basket.
- Basket available with F (Flat) bottom for pleated bags or R (Round) bottom for standard bags.
- FSCS style vessels accept industry standard #2 (30″) Bags.
- Add “- ASME” to end of model #, to order ASME option.